Maersk Training in Brazil is looking for a communicative, proactive person to work in the Commercial Department.
We offer an opportunity for you to make use of your sales skills and
drive growth in one of the exciting companies with the Maersk Group
Your main tasks will be:
• Maintain a healthy relationship with existing customers while developing new customers.
• Formulate and submit proposals and contracts.
• Support the Commercial Department in attaining sales targets
• Assisting in implementing the sales strategy
• Taking the initiative to resolve all questions that fall within the scope of the job at the right time
• Ensure Maersk core values are consistently applied to daily work
• Ensure understanding and acceptance of plus visible commitment to HSE policy standards promulgated by the Maersk Group
We are looking for
We are looking for a proactive professional with excellent communication and organization skills. The applicant should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum qualifications: Bachelor Degree
• Excellent negotiations skills
• Planning and prioritizing
• Available to reside in Rio de Janeiro or Macaé.
• Available to travel.
• Knowledge about companies in the Oil & Gas sector.
• Previous relationship with companies in the Oil & Gas sector would be a plus.
• Fluency in the English language, spoken and written, would be a plus.