- Job Function: Project Management
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- Location(s): Brazil; Rio de Janeiro
- About Us:
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfieldproducts, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passionand experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely,with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applyingbreakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to serviceinfuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to theworld.Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Responsible for project delivery and its results, customers and ANP interface, application of company’s tools, processes, policies and procedures and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
- Supervisory roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent interaction with other functions.
- Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
- Build/presents projects execution plan, deliverables & progress, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to executives and senior business leaders.
- Drive complex processes and discussions involving internal and external stakeholders, lead the communication with customers and other required entities (Eg. ANP), support Early Engagement & R&D processes such as opportunities identification & customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Leadership – robust project management acknowledge and skills.
- English fluency and presentations skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people, programs and projects.
- Project Management Certification (Eg. PMI)
Locations: Brazil; Rio de Janeiro