Estado: Rio de Janeiro
About the Company
Company that provide technical expertise, equipment and operational support to O&G companies.
We are looking for a driven Project Manager with experience in delivering Offshore SURF projects in either the Oil & Gas industry in Brazil. You must be able to appreciate complex practical, regulatory, technical and commercial issues and to work constructively with a broad range of stakeholders; you will be leading project teams that are either local to you, or distributed across multiple sites.
- Lead project teams that are either local to you, or distributed across multiple sites;
- Ensure that projects are delivered to schedule, within budget and in accordance with customer requirements; as defined in the Contract;
- Responsible for performance of project inclusive of financial performance against budget and satisfactory achievement of internal and contractual KPIs;
- Accurately communicate project status and performance to key internal and external stakeholders, in accordance with approved reporting processes, manage project constraints / conflicts (e.g resources, schedule demands) and manage change control and contract variations.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management role of SURF projects, with strong focus on Contract management and equipment delivery;
- Degree qualified in Engineering (or similar), and hold a professional Project Management qualification (APMP or equivalent);
- Direct experience of project management of multi-disciplined subsea projects;
- Demonstrate a responsible attitude towards safety and security.
Why you should apply
- Work life balance;
- Values are honesty, integrity and team work;
- Salary + bonus.